Saturday, February 04, 2006

Who has time?

Who has the time?

My daughter told me I should write something interesting. She said what I had was boring, so far. She is in Bible School now, in Colorado.

I will try to be interesting. Let me see, how do I do that?

Oh, yeah, favorite shows:

House, MD (AF: 8)
24 (AF: 10)
LOST (AF: 8)
Invasion (AF: 6)

Numbers (they have improved it AF: 4)

Original favorite show of all time:
I Spy (pre AF)

*AF = Addiction Factor (1 = no addiction, could miss it, 10 = highly addictive, make sure everything is done before show starts, take phone off hook, time breaks to precise second, have someone near TV to call if you are not back in room in time)

How's that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Linnea said...

Nice! The AF definately made me laugh you did forget the show ALIAS though!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home