Saturday, February 04, 2006

Dead Brethren Writers

I stumbled across the most incredible collection of Brethren writers. A few of these people I have heard of, and like, such as Darby, Kelly and Mackintosh, but there are people here I have never heard of. I expect them to be a unique source.

Warning: these bearded guys date from the 19th century and the popular writing style of the age was wordy, windy, and verbose (did I mention redundant?). They are hard to read, if not impossible, sometimes. Also, they were the original dispensationalists, so don't go there if you are not comfortable with that outlook. Still, they had a wealth of treasures of wisdom and knowledge. They had a view of the heart of the Lord. There is some very special writing there.

Well, worth using them as a resource for inspiration.

http://www.stempublishing.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home