Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Picture For Sarah


Yes, that must be the place I visited, several times. Here is a full picture of the building. I can recommened the food there. The salmon was great. And the soups! Wow. I had a chance to treat my hosts several times, and it was a pleasure to take them there.

In the day time it is a restaurant, in the evenings it is a night club, I think. Never went there at night.

Take a friend there.

Looking for the PB, and we have a ton of magnets. I'm getting together a bunch of gifts to have on hand. I remember staying with friends in Votinsk, and I had a jar of Coffee Mate with me (never know when I'd get some coffee). I brought it out, and they loved it. I left it there. I may get some more.

I was joking about the roads. Riding in a car is a thrilling experience. They are all little 5 speed Ladas, and they run like crazy all over the road and they never seem to shift out of 4th gear. Phew!. I have to steel myself for the adventure. In a two week period, I had to help change two tires, too.

I'm looking forward to being there, and working with friends for the short time I'll be there, with my daughter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home