Sunday, March 12, 2006

All Done, On to Russia

Well, the bags are packed, we're ready to go...no, that sounds too much like a very old song. We are ready.

I go to Russia this afternoon (it takes two whole days to get there) with two messages: First, the Power of Praise with Understanding (Ps 47), and second, the faith of a little girl and her faithfulness (2 Kings 5). I hope to be able to share these messages everywhere I go.

I hope to speak to the Bible School, and if I do, I will use the first two chapters of Acts to talk about the Church and what it should look like (2:42).

I have seen several unexpected sources of supply come (not just money), that prove God. I have not asked anyone for anything, but the supply keeps coming. This is very rewarding.

See you in two weeks with a report on what God is doing in Russia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home